Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Just know my father who is Doctor by profession has tested positive for Covid-19. He completed his vaccination. Due to age 84 and HR CT is high for his age getting him admitted in private dedicated Covid center.
Just my Self here was entangled with hospital issues. So I squared my banknifty position. With good 1250 points.
Now not able to concrete on market.
Sorry couldn't post funny lines on this forum. I may be watching the post but not sure about posts. Still I am in sound mindset not taking any position market.
All the best for everyone make good profit.:confusedd:

Romeo1998

Just know my father who is Doctor by profession has tested positive for Covid-19. He completed his vaccination. Due to age 84 and HR CT is high for his age getting him admitted in private dedicated Covid center.
Just my Self here was entangled with hospital issues. So I squared my banknifty position. With good 1250 points.
Sorry couldn't post funny lines on this forum. I may be watching the post but not sure about posts. Still I am in sound mindset not taking any position market.
i wish your father a speedy recovery, good luck :)

take care... market toh yahi hai... kahi nahi jaa raha...