Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

i dont know where my relatives had gone to which center n what vaccine they had taken.... both my relatives below 45 n good health... in building also, 1 person below 45 n only 1 person above 60... i have not inquired about anything... i personally have not taken any vaccine bcoz vaccine can only protect against a particular strain n not against its mutations... :)
Sorry @Romeo1998 bhai to hear about your loss..
The heart attack may not be covid linked. most people are sitting at home without any physical exercise, therefore blood flow is not that good.. arteries are getting clogged !!
Vaccine will protect against the basic virus and few strains but it is better than not taking it.. that risk is more.. just my 2 cents !!

brokenbull

Anyone facing issue with cancelling orders.. ?
I placed lots of AMO orders in MIS. At 2.55pm I first cancel all the un traded MIS orders
Then Usually I convert those traded to CNC or square off at 3pm.
Today Zerodha android app allowed me to convert ICICIBank,Kotak bank,Indian Bank ,Cadilla,Sobha etc.
But it was not allowing to convert NMDC,SAIL,Industower,Cummins. only exit. So I exited & made fresh CNC buy.orders
Zerodha extracted a pound of flesh from me today in 4 counters. If I dont close by 3.15pm, Rs 50 +GST for each MIS auto closure by system. Instead of that better to eat a small loss by MIS exit (brokerage +STT)& make a fresh CNC buy.(no brokerage but STT )

date : 24-6-21
BNF

EOD- immediate trend is down. on the 22nd bulls tried to change it to the upside but failed to do so in this attempt. the good part is that on the 21st bulls had a strong rally after testing a very significant support level. 33670-33370 is a very strong support zone on EOD but as of now its far away

trade to be considered - swing long if prices come and test 34400-270 zone. 320 is the level to watch out for in this zone which may act like a magnet. 34920-35270 may be the initial TGT if at all. 23-6-21 seems like accumulation happened