Day Trading Stocks & Futures

bkb

Do they have doctors who will prescribe Jan Aushadhi alternatives for the branded medicines we are taking so far ?
As mentioned by Jan Itor sir, no separate prescription is required. Chemist/Medical store giving alternate brand/Generic medicine, on the basis of original prescription, which matches with Salt/Drug combination of prescribed medicine is permissible, as per my understanding.
Pharmacist/shopkeeper can identify alternate brands with help from medical publications, database software(s) and now days online resources also.

As mentioned by Jan Itor sir, no separate prescription is required. Chemist/Medical store giving alternate brand/Generic medicine, on the basis of original prescription, which matches with Salt/Drug combination of prescribed medicine is permissible, as per my understanding.
Pharmacist/shopkeeper can identify alternate brands with help from medical publications, database software(s) and now days online resources also.
Instead of relying on medical store keeper I compare the salt composition online 1mg vs their website .
http://janaushadhi.gov.in/ProductList.aspx

Do they have doctors who will prescribe Jan Aushadhi alternatives for the branded medicines we are taking so far ?
Legally, the pharmacies / chemists are supposed to tell you the generic names of the medicines prescribed. But then, the doctors are supposed to tell the patient details about the treatment. But the doctors will simply scribble down the medicines and tell you to return after 2 days.