Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I have been using Linux (ubuntu) on and off for 6 months alongside Windows 10. I haven't needed any Windows specific programs / apps so far, so was thinking of doing away with Windows.

Will it be too inconvenient if I delete Windows altogether?

apegaonkar9

Don't include me with ST. I am a struggler and a loser still :)
Timepass Bhai,
It requires courage to accept our own blunders.
Many turn in denial or blindfold mode. You don't need to have 100% successful strike rate. Even you can get 4 out of 10 correct trades or investments that's good strike rate. As I have already told openly on this forum that I am unemployed after working in oil and Gas design Engineering. From more than 1 1/2 years. I am sole bread winner.
I have managed from stock market. I just take max 4 position in month and have fixed target. Always take one at a time. Still managing.
I was introduced to market in 1991 whe I started my job in Mumbai. I came from vernacular medium and small place in Maharashtra.
What ever I started as fun now it's became integral part for decent survival.
Almighty has its own plan for each of us only problem is He disclose on one day at time or by precisely one moment at a time.

My favorite lines are
हर सांस ये कहती है, हम हैं तो खुदा भी हैं।
So just enjoy every moment loss and profit is part and parcel.
That's why pandemic biggest lesson.

I read a lot. Earlier used to read financial and business newspapers/magazines, now I keep myself updated on internet. I spend 4-5 hours everyday on internet reading various articles,attending webminars ( not on trading) on investing,retirement planning, estate planning,succession planning ,taxation,corporate performance, Govt policies etc apart from the time spent in trading/investing. But that is out of my own interest in these subjects .I dont think it is much of a work .One has to keep himself updated in knowledge be it in business,professions like medicine and CA,Advocates etc.

Smart_trade
Nice saying, constant learning is very important.

shivroy

Learning License
Would appreciate help from Wyckoff experts to throw some light on this chart. Please help me and correct me with the chart below, Thank you.

1622697956629.png

a routine of index day trader...
gap down/up opening ---> sideways in the opposite direction till 2:30----> start making the expected setup between 2:45-3:00---> set up worked but the trader is not in the trade as it 3:00.---> Mkt closed watching web series start
:D:D:D:D