Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

Since its easy to start a trading business a lot of people may be coming in. This statement kind of confirms consistently profitable traders are not very high and constitute a rare specie. The other tough part is they are not in very high regard and do not have a lot of avenues to expand.
avenues to expand tho duur ki baat :pompus::DD:DD:DD jindagi barbaad ho jaati he trading me :):DD:DD:DD

lemondew

Generally to work in a fund house you need a CMT degree. I know people who are working in broking houses as technical analysts/ chartists but themselves cannot trade. They have years of experience in giving trading calls and qualify to work as analysts. A succesfull trader doesnt really fit there.

So very important for traders to be well funded. There is no definition for well funded.

Raising funds is very difficult. bank out of question. To manage others funds require networth of 2 Cr => portfolio manager.
That leaves pure traders only with training,

For technical guys there is coding api, tech support and theres a new line of creating bots which will fire orders in others accounts.

avenues to expand tho duur ki baat :pompus::DD:DD:DD jindagi barbaad ho jaati he trading me :):DD:DD:DD

Since its easy to start a trading business a lot of people may be coming in. This statement kind of confirms consistently profitable traders are not very high and constitute a rare specie. The other tough part is they are not in very high regard and do not have a lot of avenues to expand.
Out of curiosity,just wanted to understand why there is not much avenue for traders, can't they start their own hedge fund if they are consistent and profitable?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

.....traders in general may not be held in high regards because very few are profitable but consistantly profitable traders are always held in high esteem because they make money consistantly and it does not remain hidden for long time in the society......

Last edited: