Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Sir, i am using Thomas Bulkowski's rules, n he say to not consider shadows :)
Right, right. It wasn't very clear with the colored bars. The candles will make it clearer.

Zerodha has close to 40 lakh active traders now. Was little surprised by this number. Long back there was discussion about 10-20% consistent winners and so on.
Many traders may be profitable over short periods of time but being consistantly profitable over 3 years and more very few must be achieving. Nithin Kamat is in a best position to confirm this fact and a statement that less than 1 % of active traders earn more than a bank FD over a 3 year period is very shocking......In my view the figure could be 4-5 % max but Nithin Kamat "s views are based on hard data so he must be more accurate....

Smart_trade

Many traders may be profitable over short periods of time but being consistantly profitable over 3 years and more very few must be achieving. Nithin Kamat is in a best position to confirm this fact and a statement that less than 1 % of active traders earn more than a bank FD over a 3 year period is very shocking......In my view the figure could be 4-5 % max but Nithin Kamat "s views are based on hard data so he must be more accurate....

Smart_trade
have sent him the link of traderji.com. sure he will change his opinion :D:D

lemondew

Since its easy to start a trading business a lot of people may be coming in. This statement kind of confirms consistently profitable traders are not very high and constitute a rare specie. The other tough part is they are not in very high regard and do not have a lot of avenues to expand.

Smart_trade