Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Travi sir... parso Elon-wa ke tweet ke baad aapki yaad aayi... aapne toh daba ke khareeda hoga in this discount sale... :D:D
haan bhai, due to laws, ye mere fantasy app mein fantasy trading hota hai :DD
looks like there is still a move left downside around 36K before strong hands come in.
Elon-wa khud juha khel raha hai :p

Active day traders bhailog .,

Does your quotes get stuck when volatile moves occurs ?
The numbers seems to get stuck for a while and then moves really fast when it reconciles.
I checked my internet I dont have any issue , no line broken . I have optic cable .
Ping is 10ms always. Everything works fine.

I use firefox to open zerodha. same problem happens in opera and chrome.
The values get stuck !!!.

Also this has happened always since maybe 2017-18. Now it has become unbearable.
laptop runs @ 8gb , 3Ghz. Its a good new machine. So it must be how Windows handles incoming data from internet.

Anyone else faces this issue ? Any solution ?
Frustrating :madi:
I have also had this problem sometimes with Zerodha. With Fyers, the watchlist keeps disappearing. And sometimes candles appear a bit too large to look like rejection bars, while actually they're not. Zerodha also sometimes has the same issue. Sites will like tradingview will show correctly.

I have also had this problem sometimes with Zerodha. With Fyers, the watchlist keeps disappearing. And sometimes candles appear a bit too large to look like rejection bars, while actually they're not. Zerodha also sometimes has the same issue. Sites will like tradingview will show correctly.
To date other than trade tiger I have not seen any broker terminal charts working smoothly most of the time. but TT has advanced itself with the time.

travi

haan bhai, due to laws, ye mere fantasy app mein fantasy trading hota hai :DD
looks like there is still a move left downside around 36K before strong hands come in.
Elon-wa khud juha khel raha hai :p
Lo... BTC kicked to my level :p
but looks bad even from here given the straight fall to 36K.
Low infact on Fut was around 30K.

iwillwin

Lo... BTC kicked to my level :p
but looks bad even from here given the straight fall to 36K.
Low infact on Fut was around 30K.
bitcoin trading is legal in india? which website or company allows u to trade in bitcoin ...how do u transfer money to/from the account to ur bank account