Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Bullish to the point - happened to carved out a new chart *few days back* will post.
Its amusing how these levels are getting played out at golden ratio and supports

View attachment 45932

Have seen some beautiful analysis on index basis fibo - retracement and pull back

Day time frame nifty. Has not closed below 14295 spot from past few days. This is the last line of defense for bulls as per me ..... a close below this ^^ index will tank. Its 61.8% fibo and that too at day time frame..... as long as candle keeps closing above it EOD ... up run is safe IMO

14490 level future pain point below for a north move to 14900 - 15150?
Had this chart carved out few days back - will not be exact fib levels - hindsight analysis is easy parking it here just to observe the levels play out.
My thought process is still glued to the northward target and 490 levels breach.

1620963644154.png

How you been ST.

Higher Raw material costs a big burden? I was assuming it will open flat or consolidate with lock-down amplifying the effect since they wont be in a position to increase their product cost. Operating cost and inventory holdings should have incremented for Asian - but surprised me with a 8% north move

Have small qty will bail and enter again :) Happy camper

Thanks for insights ST sire

Asian Paints up > 9 %.....

How you been ST.

Higher Raw material costs a big burden? I was assuming it will open flat or consolidate with lock-down amplifying the effect since they wont be in a position to increase their product cost. Operating cost and inventory holdings should have incremented for Asian - but surprised me with a 8% north move

Have small qty will bail and enter again :) Happy camper

Thanks for insights ST sire
I am fine, thank you ...hope you all are safe....

Asian Paints has very strong moat and barriers to entry so higher raw material cost will not bother it in long run......they have pricing power to pass on the cost increase to customers. In fact the pandemic will benefit Asian Paints as the competitors will lose market share due to cost increase and Asian Paints will be the beneficiary of Covid.......this is true for all the monopolies ......