Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

Social Media. Don't have it on my charting but should be easy to construct (?) if data can be exported to excel.
You mean construct in excel?
I did that before....problem with working on excel is it consumes time and need our attention to check if excel is running smoothly.
Its good for EOD working and analysis but for live market its hindrance as Internet, data import, or even our system issues will stop excel.

could be any gap down next week but i feel consolidation is almost over now and big move is around the corner. Market is teaching lessons of a lifetime to those who became geniuses on biggest bull market in a decade.
2nd corona wave is spreading much faster than 1st wave and we dont know when it will peak out.The market will be in consolidation till we hit the peak and the new cases begin to come down all over the country.So we will continue to have bouts of upmoves and downmoves .Increase in vaccination,Govt efforts for increasing the medical infrastructure and peoples" strict adherence to Covid appropriate behaviour will soon see the country out of this problem.

But in the meanwhile we all should cooperate with the Govt by wearing masks ( now double masks) , social distancing,and not going out unless it is necessary as next few days could get very ugly .

Last edited:

mohan.sic

2nd corona wave is spreading much faster than 1st wave and we dont know when it will peak out.The market will be in consolidation till we hit the peak and the new cases begin to come down all over the country.So we will continue to have bouts of upmoves and downmoves .Increase in vaccination,Govt efforts for increasing the medical infrastructure and peoples" strict adherence to Covid appropriate behaviour will soon see the country out of this problem.

But in the meanwhile we all should cooperate with the Govt by wearing masks ( now double masks) , social distancing,and not going out unless it is necessary as next few days could get very ugly .

:up::up:

Last year April cases were few hundreds but there was a fear in public and this April though the count is going in thousands there is a conscious underestimation of the virus may be because of the low death rate due to virus.

Every one must be very very careful, don't playdown the risk, take precautions and be safe.

:up::up:

Last year April cases were few hundreds but there was a fear in public and this April though the count is going in thousands there is a conscious underestimation of the virus may be because of the low death rate due to virus.

Every one must be very very careful, don't playdown the risk, take precautions and be safe.
Heard someone on TV say something like this "There is a greater fear of the lockdown than of coronavirus"

Sounds a very solid observation. It means that the public is getting desperate for employment, getting more sick of not having anything to do and the stresses it leads to.

I think we need to guard against the consequences of unemployment and psychological damage which is likely to lead to restlessness and crime.