Day Trading Stocks & Futures

iwillwin

How many times? Friday would be perfect. as NEFT/RTGS is 24*7 and there is plenty of time to send it back and no morning disruption.

Another workaround maybe to buy liquidbees permanently + pledge it for margin. You get 90% margin but atleast it will not be sent back to bank, only remaining balance.
3 times on Friday... I can remember

Hi
This is the chart of 5Paisa, I analyzed this chart in Jan and was anticipating breakout like shown. But it was a failed breakout.

I would like to know why it failed on that breakout in my chart. it broke out of channel but came back down. why.
Could anyone please help me understand based on their method of analysis,how it could have been sensed as false breakout at the arrow marked in jan.
Thanks
1618496873939.png

iwillwin

Hi
This is the chart of 5Paisa, I analyzed this chart in Jan and was anticipating breakout like shown. But it was a failed breakout.

I would like to know why it failed on that breakout in my chart. it broke out of channel but came back down. why.
Could anyone please help me understand based on their method of analysis,how it could have been sensed as false breakout at the arrow marked in jan.
Thanks
View attachment 45886
there is no fool proof method bhai ki breakout hoga hi.... but try good more liquid stocks...out of 100 breakout 40 right ho gaye to bhi u will profit if u have stops in place

mohan.sic

Hi

Thanks
View attachment 45886
I think All brooks experts can help you answer. Lets wait to learn ....

Hi

Thanks
View attachment 45886
Trading does not work this way. Results are probabilistic. You can follow all correct rules and still lose and vv. And not just one trade but for a series of trades too. That's why drawdowns are inevitable. Last year my win rate was around 50%, and i had a ~5 month period of down and up and up and down with result almost flat. Sometimes everything works, sometimes nothing works and sometimes in between. And high costs dont help. Maybe a god trader ( or a fake trader .. ) might claim he is always profitable but for most of us this is how it works. Including multi decade experienced and capable traders like Adam Grimes. This is something i did not know for a long time unfortunately.

1st task is to check whether rules have edge after large sample of trades. And then to follow them without mistake through +ve and -ve periods ..

XRAY27

Trading does not work this way. Results are probabilistic. You can follow all correct rules and still lose and vv. And not just one trade but for a series of trades too. That's why drawdowns are inevitable. Last year my win rate was around 50%, and i had a ~5 month period of down and up and up and down with result almost flat. Sometimes everything works, sometimes nothing works and sometimes in between. And high costs dont help. Maybe a god trader ( or a fake trader .. ) might claim he is always profitable but for most of us this is how it works. Including multi decade experienced and capable traders like Adam Grimes. This is something i did not know for a long time unfortunately.

1st task is to check whether rules have edge after large sample of trades. And then to follow them without mistake through +ve and -ve periods ..
Whole picture of trading summed up in simple terms (i mean mechanical way) !! my two system ROI is around 62 % and 49 % for F.y 2020-21..there are 4 /3 months of DD in each system !!,scaling could not be done in the way i intended

Hi

Thanks
View attachment 45886
IMO, you should redraw your TLs and you will get your answer.
BTW, do not draw TLs, as per your wish, follow some rules atleast. :)