Day Trading Stocks & Futures

raju.vzm

Hi ST sir,

I know bonus issues can be used for tax harvesting, can't we use stock split for the loss harvesting?

And is it good time to enter in Dixon(stock split announced)

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

Hi ST sir,

I know bonus issues can be used for tax harvesting, can't we use stock split for the loss harvesting?

And is it good time to enter in Dixon(stock split announced)

No , stock splits cannot be used for tax harvesting as after the stock split,the stock face value gets reduced and ISIN is changed which is not a case with Bonus Issue.
Dixon valuation is extremely stretched so excercise caution. The stock is in very strong bull market so it can go up but I am not comfortable on valuations. Astral Poly bonus could be used for tax harvesting.

Smart_trade

raju.vzm

No , stock splits cannot be used for tax harvesting as after the stock split,the stock face value gets reduced and ISIN is changed which is not a case with Bonus Issue.
Dixon valuation is extremely stretched so excercise caution. The stock is in very strong bull market so it can go up but I am not comfortable on valuations. Astral Poly bonus could be used for tax harvesting.

Smart_trade
Thanks for the clarification, even astral poly looks alot streched for the past 1 year. Little sceptical on keeping these bonus shares for next 1 year.

Hi
Zerodha is asking to link our Digilocker with zerodha to update KYC. why are they asking us to link our Digilocker account with them just to update KYC?
first line says Share a PDF copy (name, gender, DoB, address, and photo) of your Aadhaar
but blue link is asking to link the digilocker account.
Could anyone please help me understand is it safe to link the digilocker account? first of all i dont have any digilocker account. may be they might want us to create one and then link it. i dont know why want to access our digilocker account Just to update KYC

They also have another option to update KYC ie via PAN. But that is not working
View attachment 45662
It's OK. Data security is govt responsibility. Anyway there's no guarantee for anything, even life.
If you want to open ekyc account this is the only way.
1615350882665.png

It's OK. Data security is govt responsibility. Anyway there's no guarantee for anything, even life.
If you want to open ekyc account this is the only way.
View attachment 45664
Thanks.
Why do zerodha want to have access to all the documents in digilocker. ?
1615356584826.png

Who is actually responsible and credit the dividend in my account? Broker or registrar of the company in my case?
Could anyone please let me know who should i complain about the company and broker? thanks