Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Exasperating farrago of distortions, misrepresentations&outright lies being broadcast by an unprincipled showman masquerading as a journalst trader...
Them that exhibit oral diarrhoea, shall inherit the TRPs

- TP Baba

there is this guy sushil kedia who is giving shorts on Bajfinance on cnbc...targets long term 1800 levels...short term 4500-3800...
on psu if there is 25 perc dip he is asking to buy for 50 perc upmove....
aise kon targets deta hai without sl
If bajfin come to that level without any black swan like mar 20 covid, it would mean a permanent exit from the stock

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
As Markets are trudging through a quagmire, given the current juxtaposition a seemingly less ostensible consequence may turn out to be the slippery slope for grizzlies and the rodeos may drive the Markets to unchartered territory.
Reminds me of the song "My name is Anthony Gonsolves"

Romeo1998

My Hearty Congratulations to @Romeo1998 . Hope you have found your Juliet in a human form.
Thank you :) yes, she working in accenture n i very happy that finally someone accept me :DD:DD:DD the moment people see 10th std in my biodata, i get rejected instantly, very few girls even talk to me after knowing my qualification :DD:DD:DD my engagement on 29th aug, 2021 and marriage date will be in december 2022, it is not decided yet :DD