Day Trading Stocks & Futures

raju.vzm

Both are good funds with good performance so very difficult to choose one between the two......I expect market to go higher in next 3 years so stopping SIP at this stage I dont recommend.
Thanks for the insights ST sir, actually I thought of replacing one of them with index fund. Looks like I need to give more thoughts on this.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the insights ST sir, actually I thought of replacing one of them with index fund. Looks like I need to give more thoughts on this.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
These Axis funds will give better returns than Index funds....so continue investing in those........

there is this guy sushil kedia who is giving shorts on Bajfinance on cnbc...targets long term 1800 levels...short term 4500-3800...
on psu if there is 25 perc dip he is asking to buy for 50 perc upmove....
aise kon targets deta hai without sl
His Nifty targets are 10000 and 7500..........gyani EWT analyst hain, who knows he may be right.....few in our forum also follow him....

Anyone can go totally wrong in his analysis....traders/investors have to trade/invest to make money and not being right so they have to change their views and act as the market unfolds.

Last edited: