Day Trading Stocks & Futures

bkb

I want to know under what circumstances a circuit is opened. For example, a share hits upper circuit. After some time, the exchange increases the upper circuit.
Dynamic price bands for F&O stocks can be flexed only after a cooling-off period of 15 minutes and perhaps minimum 25 trades at circuit rate. This was applicable last year when volatility was at extreme. Not sure, if this is the case even now. I had also raised a similar query on this forum few days back and awaiting reply to the same.

Last edited:
I want to know under what circumstances a circuit is opened. For example, a share hits upper circuit. After some time, the exchange increases the upper circuit.
Dynamic price bands for F&O stocks can be flexed only after a cooling-off period of 15 minutes and perhaps minimum 25 trades at circuit rate. This was applicable last year when volatility was at extreme. Not sure, if this is the case even now. I had also raised a similar query on this forum few days back and awaiting reply to the same.
https://tradingqna.com/t/are-there-daily-dynamic-price-bands-for-futures-and-options/18973