Day Trading Stocks & Futures

brokenbull

Friends, Can someone please suggest if you are using gtc orders in any platform.

thanks.
I trade daily GTT orders in Zerodha only for Bankbees & Niftybees. (all other stocks I trade in amo in both zerodha & Finvasia .
(Bankbees & Niftybees not eligible for AMO)
Today Buy bankbees order triggered & CNC buy executed in zerodha. Got GTC/GTT zerodha is the best .No extra charge.If you sell same day ofcourse usual brokerage .if overnight no brokerage. (only govt taxes)

brokenbull

I have large qty of N and BankBEES !
Every year, I off-load 10 percen of BEES and convert it to Gold or Silver or some value investment ! .. And in large corrections add some more BEES.

Last One years returns in BankBEES is around 18 % !

I suffered lot of pain in R stocks like RPower etc, nearly 15 to 40 % . Luckily I am out of that mess , few years back and recovered most loss !

Very rarely I invest in penny stocks like Voda-Idea, buaght at junk-cheap around 3.80 - currently approx 3 times returns - expecting 20 plus price in an year - hopefully or at the most SL may trigger !
Unlike Indivual bank stocks BankBees is very safe /very liquid (daily 40 lakhs trading turn over) .Bankbees is a steroid . you have to have extra 2-5 times extra funds of the first investment to average in & average out. 330 to 370 in 4 weeks & back to 349-350 today (in 2 days)

Nish

Unlike Indivual bank stocks BankBees is very safe /very liquid (daily 40 lakhs trading turn over) .Bankbees is a steroid . you have to have extra 2-5 times extra funds of the first investment to average in & average out. 330 to 370 in 4 weeks & back to 349-350 today (in 2 days)
I do not average old deliveries. I use another a/c for temp short-term Buy-Sell and pocket the profits ! :)

ST Da,
Please suggest some funds for ELSS investment.
Thanks
For my account I invest in Axis Long Term Equity Fund from last 5-6 years. Its performance is pretty good.For other accounts in the family I invest in Mirae Asset Taxsaver Fund and Birla Sunlife Tax relief 96 fund.You can see the performance of all 3 and then decide but their performance rank goes up/down every year so dont go on the rank.

For my account I invest in Axis Long Term Equity Fund from last 5-6 years. Its performance is pretty good.For other accounts in the family I invest in Mirae Asset Taxsaver Fund and Birla Sunlife Tax relief 96 fund.You can see the performance of all 3 and then decide but their performance rank goes up/down every year so dont go on the rank.
Thanks Da.