Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Hi
I have a small doubt . companies that default their loans to banks and get in to NCLT for resolution plan and some new entity acquires or new resolution plan is passed, will they pay anything existing shareholders? like in case of orchid pharma, ruchi soya?
please share if any one had experience of thier stock went to NCLT and reolution plan and then not traded for few years and then resolution plan passed and then shares started to trade and what happened to their existing shareholders shares.
In case of lakshmi vilas bank. Existing shareholders became zero so they got nothing. but i believe it didnt go to NCLT for resolution plan. RBI intervened and approved the takeover to DBS bank
Please share your thoughts and experience and please enlighten me in this regards. thanks

Last edited:
Both companies are doing well currently and their numbers indicate that they are fundamentally strong.I am monitoring Info Edge ( Naukri .com ) but last few quarters numbers are little unstable so more confirmations needed in this stock......

Last edited:
We could be in for a challenging day today....gap down open is expected....looking for 14700-14750 area on Nifty to buy.

Till last few days investors were saying " why market is not giving any correction...." now the correction is here and now people are saying " why so much correction...where will it end ?" Enjoy the correction and use it to our advantage........

checkmate7

US carries out airstrikes against Iran-backed militia in eastern Syria