Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

Baba Vanga had clearly predicted that stock markets will close in year 2021... :DD:DD:DD
i think it will coming true... luckily i squared off all position above 37K in bnf n no new position... :DD:DD:DD
cash is king... :DD:DD:DD
itna programming sikha, trading sikha, n now no more market :DD:DD:DD it time to improvise and diversify :DD:DD:DD it time to open garage and grocery store and beauty parlor and salon and restaurant and pav bhaji stalll :DD:DD:DD
waise reliance ke kuch hajar shares hai apne paas but if stock market is no more then how will i selling :DD:DD:DD

FM has said that restrictions on Private Banks to do business with Govt departments and companies are lifted.Now there is no such restriction that Govt companies will do business/banking with only public sector banks.

FM has said that restrictions on Private Banks to do business with Govt departments and companies are lifted.Now there is no such restriction that Govt companies will do business/banking with only public sector banks.
Good decision. i hope govt can handle this big coming protest. It would be nothing like govt has faced in last 6-7 years.