Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

the whole world is in depression, anxiety, mental disorders, etc :DD the whole world is watches harsad mehta story movie n opened account for trading :DD when whole world start trading, bank will making more n more money n took nifty to 50K and banknifty to 1 lakh :DD:DD:DD:DD all company can shooted to the moon :DD, i has also buyed a few acres on moon, 1 acre is rs 3300 :DD who know after 100 yrs, it can became 30 crores :DD:DD:DD
what romoe baba ...investment on moon also you want same fd return ?:depressed:

Dear All,

One basic question regarding options.
I have a bull spread position in NIFTY.
If I fail to square off on the expiry day(will be away/out of station), what will happen?
Will the exchange put any penalty for not squaring off the positions?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Romeo1998

what romoe baba ...investment on moon also you want same fd return ?:depressed:
we must has multiple sources of income :DD i c money everywhere :DD i c oppotunity everywhere :DD when ppl is complaining means there is business opportunity to giving better services n making more money :DD my brain always think more n more money :DD
i give 1 small example :DD in 1920s, my great grandpa's friend has sold 2000 acre land of borivali for rs 2000, it is currently part of borivali national park :DD currently it value more than 200 crores :DD when earth is full of person, moon will became costly n my great grand children will thanking me for buyed land on moon for them :DD

travi

Dear All,

If I fail to square off on the expiry day(will be away/out of station), what will happen?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bhai, the next statement has become second nature.
Before putting on a position, no simple research? :DD

Anyway, NFO is cash settled so I don't know where you got idea of exchange penalty and why exchange wants you to square-off on expiry day.

lemondew

Simple answer no. The closing price of last 30 mins average will be used for cash settlement.

Dear All,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bhai, the next statement has become second nature.
Before putting on a position, no simple research? :DD

Anyway, NFO is cash settled so I don't know where you got idea of exchange penalty and why exchange wants you to square-off on expiry day.
Sir pehle wala STT trap was more or less like penalty only... for ITM options... maybe he was thinking of "penalty" in tax terms...