Day Trading Stocks & Futures

ST sir can share the list of mutual fund in which you invested and performing good .as l invested in jm mutual fund and it is not performing well and any strategy you follow to boost returns from mf.

ST sir can share the list of mutual fund in which you invested and performing good .as l invested in jm mutual fund and it is not performing well and any strategy you follow to boost returns from mf.
All my funds are not doing well. It is a mixed bag, some do well, some do not perform so well.....following are doing well :

1) Axis Long Term Equity Fund ( ELSS Fund )
2) Axis Bluechip Fund
3) Axis Focussed 25 Fund
4) Mirae Asset Large cap Fund
5) Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund
6) Birla Sunlife Frontline Equity Fund
7) HDFC Midcap opportunity Fund

Mutual funds give lower returns than the returns we get from direct equity (provided we invest in good stocks ) and thus dragging down the overall returns. So from here onwards I plan to reduce large cap equity mutual funds investment and increase investments in wealth compounding stocks beating nifty. Only midcap investing will be through mutual funds.

travi

MyCamsonline site can be used and brokers like zerodha offers direct mf without charges.
Earlier, brokers did not have Direct MF in single pool but game changed alot now.
If one still wants direct MF with safety, there is MFU, It's been around for very long and it is created/funded/run by MF Companies themselves. I still have all my old holdings there.
( its purpose was CAN- common A/c number ) so one a/c, one-time kyc etc

raju.vzm

Earlier, brokers did not have Direct MF in single pool but game changed alot now.
If one still wants direct MF with safety, there is MFU, It's been around for very long and it is created/funded/run by MF Companies themselves. I still have all my old holdings there.
( its purpose was CAN- common A/c number ) so one a/c, one-time kyc etc
Earlier I used MFU, now switched to etmoney for the user friendly UI. Now we have lot of options like Grow, Paytm money, Zerodha coin, fyers direct etc.. to invest in direct funds.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk