Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
ST DA to Sahadev ( Mahabharata) jaise hai.
Kuch poncho to jawab question me dete hai.
Information nikalna bahut mushkil hai.
Gurudev gyan bat ne se badhata hai.:p
No he is like Krishna, he has shown the way (multiple times), one needs to be like Arjun himself to follow that path.....

There will be no new taxes on Personal income.
Hope nothing will done to harm sentiment of market. If any thing done to dent market There will be bloodbath.
They are extracting money from petroleum products to boost centers and state income.
Its Govt. Forced to keep market uptrend.
On all other fronts it's disappointing recovery.
So relax and be sure that this time budget will be market centric.
Tax on ppl over one crore is almost certain to increase ape babu. Not even in good times , budget has been market centric. Anybody who has been in market long enough , would remember why stt was imposed then later without removing stt , ltcg was imposed. At best we could hope that budget is market netural which seems unlikely to me bec govt is likely appease farmers considering the ongoing protest in delhi .

Vikas babu,
Dhulai achhe chal rahi hai na. Apne dost ko Himalaya ki goofa se vapas bulao.
Bahut sannata hai thread pe.
By the how is you judwa bhai :p
I have no judwa bhai. You are mistaking for someone else and ST da is responsible for ravi babu sanyas not me. Wohi kuch kar sakte hai.

Gyan poora but chuka...ab kuchh nahi bacha hamaare pass.....poora forum gyani ho gaya hain.....
ST DA, You are great like Almighty. Kisiki ko Sahadv lagte ho.kisiko Lord Krishna.
Gurudev where are your feet I want to do sashtang dandwat karnataka hai. Ap ki kripa rahi to Sakshi milke kardunga varna please send me your foot prints so I will be blessed .

Last edited by a moderator:

sridhga

ST DA, You are great like Almighty. Kisiki ko Sahadv lagte ho.kisiko Lord Krishna.
Gurudev where are your feet I want to do sashtang dandwat karnataka hai. Ap ki kripa rahi to Sakshi milke kardunga varna please send me your foot prints so I will be blessed .

Twitter mein bahut saare Gyaani hain. Har din teen, chaar lakh kamaateh. Aap unko pakadna. Tab aap ko Gyaan hi Gyaan milega.

Bhai I am an ordinary person and I never claimed that I have any special abilities. But I have started from very small capital and I have created my financial independence first on trading and now on investing all single handedly ( not a rupee coming from ancestral property ) and I am very proud of that ...but if I could do it, anyone else would be able to do it too.....I took 20 years to achieve financial independence in true sense and I am not a man in hurry who would want to create wealth in 3 years or less......so I dont deserve to have any Guru status......as sridhga has posted above there are plenty of twitter gurus who will tell you how to create wealth in 7 days.....so you dialed a wrong number.....:D

Smart_trade

Last edited:

Market opened strong today and sustained for 1 hour and in next hour took out first hour's high......this is generally an indication of strong up day. 5 min action near 1st hours high is shown in the second chart.....so that traders can manage small stoploss entry around the yellow line.......

Smart_trade

Market opened strong today and sustained for 1 hour and in next hour took out first hour's high......this is generally an indication of strong up day. 5 min action near 1st hours high is shown in the second chart.....so that traders can manage small stoploss entry around the yellow line.......
9:45 was my entry long too, but i wanted to see if gap will be filled or at least some pullback and then rally may happen.
i left waiting the whole day. :confused: