Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sridhga

Some of the world’s biggest banks are urging a U.S. judge not to immediately terminate Libor after a group of borrowers filed a suit claiming the benchmark was the work of a “price-fixing cartel.” The defendants, including JPMorgan, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank, said in a November filing that abruptly ending the London interbank offered rate would wreak havoc on financial markets and undermine reforming the reference rate. Policy makers around the globe have been developing new benchmarks to replace Libor by the end of 2021, and in November, officials proposed an extension for some dollar Libor tenors until mid-2023. Here's more on why ditching Libor is a complex task.

What is the big deal here? If banks are not fixing currencies, central banks are doing that anyways. How does our trading change with all this?

Last edited:
14-01-21 TITAN 5M chart. earlier swing long SL hit of 4 point. as per my analysis accumulation is over. took the long position yday expecting new EOD high above recend high which may be new ATH in this stock

travi

hdfcamc showing strength over the original tgt of 3K from 2300s. looks like atleast 10% of room up and pretty far from ATH of 3600 zone.
Still a good buy.
This was a trade i believed in and took at 2990-3000.

hdfcamc did the 10% to 3300+. Booking part. trailing at 3200 bcos 3500 also possible.

Last edited:
Last 2 days was pretty messed up and bad for me as i lost 40 % of my capital in index options,i do intraday .
I have been trading fulltime from almost 3 years now and still not able to break even.
Everytime i feel like i understand the game now,big drawdown happens like this happens.
Not sure how to deal with it as i am very tired and have started feeling to give up now.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Last 2 days was pretty messed up and bad for me as i lost 40 % of my capital in index options,i do intraday .
I have been trading fulltime from almost 3 years now and still not able to break even.
Everytime i feel like i understand the game now,big drawdown happens like this happens.
Not sure how to deal with it as i am very tired and have started feeling to give up now.

40 percent of capital in 2 days. Stop trading intraday first and go through last 10 years of data thoroughly. It is gonna take you few months alteast.

Romeo1998

do not give up, most of the traders only need a little bit of tweaking in their trading style.....
for now stop trading, but dont forget abt ur financial goals....
learn coding.... backtest ur current strategies or other different strategies...
either completely automate it or semi automate it....
u will b amazed how easy n peaceful trading is once u automate repetitive tasks...
good luck... dont quit, just take a pause from trading n come back stronger :)

Yeah. It's about not being to stop the losses, getting frozen up when the red shows.

Who is your broker ? Are you able to scalp for small amounts ?