Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Hopefully from today onwards market will start correction, This time it will be sharp and swift.
Based on following
- Oil prices are all time high in India
- GDP growth is in negative as per PMO its -7.5 % actually its in ICU.
- US drama.
Now I will take short position at least for 2 weeks.

Expert opinion welcome .
Market is moving up, it will move down some day. Dangerous to short without tested plan - and dont forget your stop.

checkmate7

Hopefully from today onwards market will start correction, This time it will be sharp and swift.
Based on following
- US drama.

Expert opinion welcome .
Market doesn't care about anything till money pumping is on :DD

sridhga

Based on following
- US drama.

Expert opinion welcome .
I am intrigued by your trading style. I did not know one can trade using such inputs. You remind me of George Soros who bet against Bank of England. To each, his own. With such an approach one may become great like George Soros, or, one may blow up the account. Is your trading business profitable in the last 2 years?

Again, you are seeking expert opinion? I am not an expert. just a fellow trader.

Last edited:
Based on following
- US drama.

Expert opinion welcome .
Granted that all of the above are good reasons not to initiate fresh longs, but when will you enter the shorts ? Now ? Or will you wait for the technicals to show some signals ?

We are entering the results season and heading into the budget session. The budget is expected to provide further stimulus to the economy.

Verde

Granted that all of the above are good reasons not to initiate fresh longs, but when will you enter the shorts ? Now ? Or will you wait for the technicals to show some signals ?
forget the technicals. it is going up on pure sentiment and expectation of the us stimulus
for today just buy and don't ask stop loss

all futures markets are in green and chances of monday gap are good
after that anything can happen