Day Trading Stocks & Futures

AJK

Dont wait for the pullback/correction.......monthly SIP chalu karo stocks mein..........buy 1/6 of the funds every month....ab nahi liya to agle 3 saal ke baad sanyas lena compulsary ho jayega......:D I dont see a deep correction anytime soon....
I'm thinking of buying yesbank for next three years da.

Why Yes Bank when there are fantastic wealth compounders available in the market.....you want to be brave or wealthy ?
ST da if you could share some snippets around compounders you have in mind would really appreciate it. Yeah you happened to mention few earlier but a recap would be of great help since I am starting to build a small portfolio for a near and dear one

Thank you

Bajaj Finance entered small qty - it may not have been a right spot should have waited(may be it will go 200 points down more), planning to pick small qty every 150 to 300 point fall if at all. Any view please do have a go :)

Respectfully
$S

Bajaj Finance entered small qty - it may not have been a right spot should have waited(may be it will go 200 points down more), planning to pick small qty every 150 to 300 point fall if at all. Any view please do have a go :)

Respectfully
$S
Bajaj Finance can justify its valuation if it compounds its profits by over 35% CAGR but after Covid it will have some slowdown in next 3-4 months .So I expect Bajaj Finance to be under pressure for next few months but soon they will get their act togather and start compounding at high rate and then the market will reward the stock......but worth accumulating in small quantities in the coming dip.

travi

Bajaj Finance can justify its valuation if it compounds its profits by over 35% CAGR but after Covid it will have some slowdown in next 3-4 months .So I expect Bajaj Finance to be under pressure for next few months but soon they will get their act togather and start compounding at high rate and then the market will reward the stock......but worth accumulating in small quantities in the coming dip.
Belief is required in many of the names sirji :DD
If one cant buy at 2K and finds pain/problems, buying at 4-5K is just lip service :p