Day Trading Stocks & Futures

A query regarding NRML margin- can anyone please clear?
The NRML margin for a futures position includes for both stop loss and target order right. That is if your account has the required margin say 75000 for an NRML position, it's sufficient for placing both orders. Or do we need another 75000?
Just now got confirmation from Fyers:
Yes!
That is if you re holding a Banknifty futures NRML position, you need
161597 x 2= 323194
for placing stoploss and target orders!

Last edited:
I am very bad at holding onto profits, it is very tempting to book the profits. In a dilemma, whether to hold for few more days or book the profits. This has become my big problem
I am holding for next 3 years....it will be a multibagger.In August 2020 it was Rs 2440.....today it is at nearly double the price.
Even in short term, after stock split, it will quote approx Rs 1100-1150 which is equal to Rs 5500 before split ...so some more steam is left in this stock......

Last edited:

vikas2131

Aaj kal pullback bhi nahi aate to buy lower . Smart da hdfc bank and asian paints roj buy karte hai so balance the market. Aur logo ka sanyas karwane wale hai Ravi babu ki tarah :p

Aaj kal pullback bhi nahi aate to buy lower . Smart da hdfc bank and asian paints roj buy karte hai so balance the market. Aur logo ka sanyas karwane wale hai Ravi babu ki tarah :p
Dont wait for the pullback/correction.......monthly SIP chalu karo stocks mein..........buy 1/6 of the funds every month....ab nahi liya to agle 3 saal ke baad sanyas lena compulsary ho jayega......:D I dont see a deep correction anytime soon....

travi

Dont wait for the pullback/correction.......monthly SIP chalu karo stocks mein..........buy 1/6 of the funds every month....ab nahi liya to agle 3 saal ke baad sanyas lena compulsary ho jayega......:D I dont see a deep correction anytime soon....
sirji, is this a change in stance from a few weeks ago where the NPAs coming out were a high possibility of a serious correction that you thought upto March end/Q4 ?