Day Trading Stocks & Futures

But money collected from new Nifty ETF should be invested in the same stocks. So if the collection is very high, then it has a temporary reinforcing effect.
Yes agreed it will have temporary reinforcing effect but when liquidity taps dry out, the new investors will keep holding these ETFs bought at high prices and when the market goes in correction, these investors would jump out at wrong time booking the loss and taking an oath that theuy will never enter the market again....seasoned investors will not put fresh money at these prices as they know that the market is not going to run away and the same ETF will be available at lower prices in corrections which come every year.

I do not know. ST was talking about new Fund offers. I am trying to understand too.
Last 2-3 days I saw new equity fund offers from different fund houses.Motilal Oswal Multi assets fund , HDFC Dividend yield Fund,Axis Special Situations Fund and 1-2 more.......

Last edited:
RIIs asking questions like "how to invest in NII quota? HNI mein investment limit kitni hai? Which has better allotment chances retail or hni?"

I see this as a signal to be cautious. But then again, robinhoods have proved me wrong more than once this year. However, I am treading cautiously, as a fairly longer term investor.