Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

पोथी पढ़ि पढ़ि जग मुआ, पंडित भया न कोय, ढाई आखर प्रेम का, पढ़े सो पंडित होय
In the age of deceit where character has withered away , where we stand at crossroad of another world war in a decade , for the sake of loved ones , prepare for war.

In the age of deceit where character has withered away , where we stand at crossroad of another world war in a decade , for the sake of loved ones , prepare for war.
War,fights, are no solution for peace and happiness .......if someone gets peace in fights and war...he will get destroyed soon......then where will the loved ones be ?? will they be happy ??

The above said we have to be vigilent and not show any love for people/countries/groups who dont deserve it and misuse our love and trust and deal with them firmly ,love and peace does not mean one becomes defenceless, he must have strong defence for his people and country...but most in this world, barring a few , are good people......atleast I believe so....

NF has come back to the creek of yday reaccumulation. interesting place to read and analyse the chart

vikas2131

War,fights, are no solution for peace and happiness .......if someone gets peace in fights and war...he will get destroyed soon......then where will the loved ones be ?? will they be happy ??

The above said we have to be vigilent and not show any love for people/countries/groups who dont deserve it and misuse our love and trust and deal with them firmly ,love and peace does not mean one becomes defenceless, he must have strong defence for his people and country...but most in this world, barring a few , are good people......atleast I believe so....
First taking a moral grandstanding to make oneself feel good which is the habit for indians bec we are emotional fools then repeating same thing as i said. Basically Two contradictory statements.

I read the first post quoted above. and thought it must be "You are right. You also have to learn more, probably"
Something is lost in translation.
Anyways, if the references provided some benefit, I am happy.
Pleasure is mine bro that I found such a place where all members understand each other problems and try to solve at theirs best