Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

best 15 days of my day trading career

on the eve of 14th Nov (Diwali), I got my report of corona positive. my doctor advised me to be at home quarantine for 15 days along with the necessary medicines. after 4 days I felt completely recovered. with nothing else to do I went back to the basics of Wyckoff theory of accumulation and distribution (it's the more interesting thing I have found in trading) and kept finding ways and means to use it in real-time for intraday trading.

these 10 days proved to be the most fruitful days of learning. normally I avoid any new learning in trading now. but with lots of free time, this is the best learning I did.

I was always fascinated with having 1:10 or more R: R in nifty day trading. And now I believe it's possible to do with my learning of Wyckoff accumulation/distribution. 15 days of quarantine had passed without any boredom.

Started trading today and applied the stuff in real-time and thanking the corona from the bottom of my heart.
here is the NF chart

what :rolleyes: 1:10 RR in intraday nifty ?
hope you are not mistaking one day wonders as possibilities ....

what :rolleyes: 1:10 RR in intraday nifty ?
hope you are not mistaking one day wonders as possibilities ....
this is very much possible consistently 1:10 or above or 1:8 and around R:R. all depends apart from trading soft skills how good one is in reading PA ,understanding liquidity etc

Titan new high...normally after Dhanteras it cools down a bit but this year it is going up,up and away......