Day Trading Stocks & Futures

best 15 days of my day trading career

on the eve of 14th Nov (Diwali), I got my report of corona positive. my doctor advised me to be at home quarantine for 15 days along with the necessary medicines. after 4 days I felt completely recovered. with nothing else to do I went back to the basics of Wyckoff theory of accumulation and distribution (it's the more interesting thing I have found in trading) and kept finding ways and means to use it in real-time for intraday trading.

these 10 days proved to be the most fruitful days of learning. normally I avoid any new learning in trading now. but with lots of free time, this is the best learning I did.

I was always fascinated with having 1:10 or more R: R in nifty day trading. And now I believe it's possible to do with my learning of Wyckoff accumulation/distribution. 15 days of quarantine had passed without any boredom.

Started trading today and applied the stuff in real-time and thanking the corona from the bottom of my heart.
here is the NF chart

TRADING PLAN

15 Min Breakout System
Waiting for 15min after market open,

Trading with 15 min candle, buy above the candle high, or sell below the candle low and SL will be candle low for buy and candle high for sell

Buy conditions: PSAR in buy signal, price is above the 50 EMA.

Sell conditions: Vice versa.

Onl for Day trading. To be closed at any cost around 3.20 pm.

IS IT WORKED OUT? Or any other conditions need to follow?

on the eve of 14th Nov (Diwali), I got my report of corona positive. my doctor advised me to be at home quarantine for 15 days along with the necessary medicines. after 4 days I felt completely recovered. with nothing else to do I went back to the basics of Wyckoff theory of accumulation and distribution (it's the more interesting thing I have found in trading) and kept finding ways and means to use it in real-time for intraday trading.

these 10 days proved to be the most fruitful days of learning. normally I avoid any new learning in trading now. but with lots of free time, this is the best learning I did.

I was always fascinated with having 1:10 or more R: R in nifty day trading. And now I believe it's possible to do with my learning of Wyckoff accumulation/distribution. 15 days of quarantine had passed without any boredom.

Started trading today and applied the stuff in real-time and thanking the corona from the bottom of my heart.
here is the NF chart
Happy to know that you have recovered from Corona...take care of your health.

As now you have spent considerable time in studying Wyckoff accumulation and distribution why not start a new thread and post 3-4 posts explaining these concepts.Many here will find it useful......see if time permits you to do that.

Smart_trade

Happy to know that you have recovered from Corona...take care of your health.

As now you have spent considerable time in studying Wyckoff accumulation and distribution why not start a new thread and post 3-4 posts explaining these concepts.Many here will find it useful......see if time permits you to do that.

Smart_trade
sure will do

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer

here is the NF chart
Happy to know that you recovered . Keep trading..

iwillwin

here is the NF chart
pls take care of ur health....covid has taken many lives in Ahmedabad,surat

travi

LINDE INDIA going higher. Supplies gas / gas related equip for industrial appl.
Is sort of largest sector player for liquid nitrogen / medical oxygen.

Probably related to vaccine logistics but that means can go even higher from 900 levels..

vikas2131

TRADING PLAN

15 Min Breakout System
Waiting for 15min after market open,

Trading with 15 min candle, buy above the candle high, or sell below the candle low and SL will be candle low for buy and candle high for sell

Buy conditions: PSAR in buy signal, price is above the 50 EMA.

Sell conditions: Vice versa.

Onl for Day trading. To be closed at any cost around 3.20 pm.

IS IT WORKED OUT? Or any other conditions need to follow?
More conditions needs to be followed . This is going to fail in many cases . i know this from my rigorous back testing.

iwillwin

LINDE INDIA going higher. Supplies gas / gas related equip for industrial appl.
Is sort of largest sector player for liquid nitrogen / medical oxygen.

Probably related to vaccine logistics but that means can go even higher from 900 levels..
it is also cap goods sector cmpny so moving higher too

lemondew

wish you the best of health and happiness

here is the NF chart