Day Trading Stocks & Futures

No PSU bank is earning return on their capital which is much above cost of capital....so they have to periodically go to Govt for recapitalisation by funding from Govt resources which are dwindling anyways...so many banks will either merge or privatise.

No PSU bank is earning return on their capital which is much above cost of capital....so they have to periodically go to Govt for recapitalisation by funding from Govt resources which are dwindling anyways...so many banks will either merge or privatise.
In case of Maharatna and Navratna atleast , A lot of this is due to sapping of cash reserves by the promoter i.e. the Central govt. in form of dividends, insufficient funds for infra, negligible funds for R&D, CSR overspend, etc.

Rs 15 L for 10 lots even for intraday is not very big capital and our traders should not have much of difficulty in putting that togather.
I suppose so. Just that the policy seems a bit too stringent when looked at from a global perspective. In other countries, the trend has been to decrease lot sizes. In fact, after the staggering success of s&p e-minis over several years, E-micros were launched recently.
The opposite has been true for india. Leverage has been consistently decreasing and will totally disappear next year. Also this is after considering the fact that india is still in its infancy when it comes to adoption of capital and derivative markets by the general public. I don't think traders make up 0.1% of the 1.4 billion strong population. Am more worried about what the ultimate goal of SEBI is. Wonder what to expect 2 years from now.

TCS has declared November 28 as a record date for the purpose of determining the entitlement and the names of the equity shareholders who shall be eligible to participate in the buyback .

To be eligible for TCS buy back, should we have max 66 shares?
You can have any number of shares......66 is only if you want to apply under small investor ( less than Rs 2 Lacs )catagory...but one can buy even 10 or 20 shares and participate in buyback.