Day Trading Stocks & Futures

This is the value of option you are left with not loss amount.. Loss will be -500*125 = 62500 or even more than 500 if decay is more
it is not -500 . the value of the option is 500 so when you take the difference between your purchase price of 850 and the closing price of 500 it is 350 . which i guess can be taken as a notional loss.
plus i sort of theorised based on the values i took from the option chain pricing on nse website and did not assume any of the values.
1605543670859.png

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
trend line not valid as per my understanding

why the one I would prefer mine is three times price took a support there, now trying to move up making highs and also Bo of trendline.
Drawing trendline is an art and not an exact science. There are multiple ways of looking at the chart.

a little larger way is after an uptrend it fell with the big red candle and since then the price has been within the range of that red candle. Now if we look at the mini trend then the price was not able to to make a lower pivot low. The last lower pivot high has been taken out hence the trend has changed. Now the target could be the upper end of the big candle. Now it is time to draw an uptrend line. Just my 2 paise

1605584658164.png

MSN1979

Drawing trendline is an art and not an exact science. There are multiple ways of looking at the chart.

a little larger way is after an uptrend it fell with the big red candle and since then the price has been within the range of that red candle. Now if we look at the mini trend then the price was not able to to make a lower pivot low. The last lower pivot high has been taken out hence the trend has changed. Now the target could be the upper end of the big candle. Now it is time to draw an uptrend line. Just my 2 paise

View attachment 44912
thats what i was wondering