Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

From Downgrade of 9,600 to Upgrade of 14,100

In April 2020, the Babus at Goldman Sachs committed the buffoonery of downgrading the Nifty and condemning it to a basement level of 9,600.
We lower our Nifty (end-June 2020) target to 9,600 (prior 10,800) on lower earnings expectations and a target multiple of 15.5x,” the Babus had said in a grim tone.
Obviously, in the light of the Nifty surging like a rocket to the present All-Time-High of 12800+, some of the Babus may have been given marching orders by the top brass for making such baseless doomsday projections.
So, the new incumbents have gone the other extreme and upgraded the target for the Nifty to 14,100.
Our Asia strategy team upgraded India to ‘overweight’ and revised its Nifty target to 14,100 by end-2021,” the global investment bank has said in a terse manner.

For complete article : https://rakesh-jhunjhunwala.in/forg...cts-super-surge-recommends-top-stocks-to-buy/

Disclaimer : Views (and language ) expressed in the article are their own views.....I may or may not agree with some or all the views.....
GS ki koi aukat hi nahi hai. Even i don't reserve my language for them :) aka The Suits.

Scamsters who will defraud their own clients and lobbyists with begging bowls who keep falling flat on their face.

2 in 1 is just trading+demat can link any other bank. Payout is next working day.

3 in 1 if you are asking abt their new plan I think you are right in brokerage part except that del in stocks is 0.25% brokrage.
All their platforms are below average.

Moving funds- I guess payout is not instant though it is 3 in 1. icici and hdfc are instant.
Hmm..
Thanks. Will give 3-1 a try and update.