Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Anyone facing issues with Fyers ?
Long delay in sending orders with status stuck in placing for few mins, my orders slipped. Fyers web hanging.
From web ui i didnt face any delay, for 2-3 orders.
Did not use API today so not sure there.

But for modifying, i did observe it took 3-5 secs. was not immediate.
yes i think there is a small lag which isn't there usually.

Its working now for me, but not working for lemondew.

Fyers web tab was hanging with full cpu usage. Now working for me.
Couple of orders through api took multiple minutes to go to exchange and got slipped. Around 1005-1015. 5 mins later 1 order went in normal time. and just now few more went, so seems to be working for me.

Yesterday, they had some issue and did not square off orders as per notice board. Same old issue of leased lines ...

Banknifty and BajFin are like, if Nifty is at all time high then why not we. Tu ruk my aa raha hoon.
Yes....Bajaj Fin particularly kaafi logon ke gale me atak gaya tha.....hopefully they will get some relief now......;):)

Aur yeh Amit shah Pavillion ki aur bhagate hue dikhe.. (governor’s house) to stake claim.. MGB waale dikhe resorts book karte hue.. :D

NDTV anchors with sagarika etc were so excited till an hour back.. :p

Commies doing better than Congress in Bihar. Leading in 20 out of 70 they contested. You know what that means... Time to start writing those Rahul Gandhi comes of age opeds :p

Btw Have Bihar EVMs been hacked? :D

For those who have trading systems with fixed R:R, one trade is like another and missing a few trades does not matter. But for those with systems where the Risk per trade is fixed but Rewards are not taken until the EOD or when the trade reverses, it is so different. In the second system, having a bad trade is just losing the fixed risk part, but missing a good trade which runs away is a disaster. It is these dozen or more runaway trades in a year that make the significant portion of the profits. In the asymmetric risk-reward system one cannot afford to miss any trades at all.