Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

Ok ... even if one had to buy the correct options below are the results..:

View attachment 44828

E.g. Buy BN 26000 CE @ Rs 20 .. (RS 20 K investment) on 30-Oct or 02-Nov
Today, the price was well of Rs 300.. :)
.. so basically 20K to 3 Lacs without doing much trading... :)

Can anyone pick the 100 % right direction for sure and know in advance where it is going to go ?
marking low's and high's and assuming like this...Is this your innocence or the other way...:(

Raj232

Can anyone pick the 100 % right direction for sure and know in advance where it is going to go ?
marking low's and high's and assuming like this...Is this your innocence or the other way...:(
Why does anyone need to pick the direction ? you can buy PE and CE .. and wait till expiry.. this was exactly one week before and ripe for the weekly trade.. :)

sridhga

Why does anyone need to pick the direction ? you can buy PE and CE .. and wait till expiry.. this was exactly one week before and ripe for the weekly trade.. :)

I was searching for this excel file that I worked on some time ago.
The data was for 285 weeks. Bank Nifty movement from Thursday close to Thursday close was considered (Except for when Thursday was a holiday).

For example out of 285 weeks, it moved by more than 100 points during that weekly timeframe 240 times. On the right side instead of absolute movement, I considered percentage movement.

This data shows that the trade model proposed by you will not work on most weeks.
Thu to Thu.png

Last edited:

checkmate7

Without result also US market flying don't know what is their expectations... Stimulus is in use for pumping the market or economy is in its prime.. Diwali arrived early hope there is no accident due to nitro :DD