Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
What if i proved 20% on 1 cr capital on live ji?

And how many months, you wanted me to prove that ?
I will be as happy as you if it's true for you.
I put my understanding of consistent returns that is 4-6%/month on a large capital, but I am not that great a trader.
No need to prove it to me or anyone else.
In that case you are wasting your time arguing with people, just continue what's giving you that kind of returns.

Vivek

Last edited:
First of all, i didn't mentioned 6000..but i did mention about 6700...but no timeline i have given...

I am still thinking it will come sooner than later based on my level of understanding with technical and ground level realties.....

I can go completely wrong as it is only probhabality game as i mentioned here...

Coming to Nifty short at 9700 , i do mentioned my SL , updated when i exit at cost..same goes for short at 10450, average at 10750..and sl at 10950...

Same way please refer your latest posts about bajfinance prices...do self assessment bhai.....

Whenever your stock holding price goes up, you will come puplic, post stock price as such people here doesn't have access to know price of particular stock.... But whenever the same is stock is bleeding,..you never mentioned it anywhere.....this is recent example.

Old example are hem, graphite , maruthi etc etc..
Are bhai , you dont buy and you guys are great traders here so you must keep some stoploss if you buy...do I need to tell you that ??

So Nifty 6700 is still open ?? Good ....similarly I am bullish on Bajaj Finance and I think it will go to Rs 5000 but as you dont give timeline for 6700 nifty, I dont give time line for Bajaj Finance Rs 5000......I have first posted about Bajaj Finance when it was below Rs 1000 ,but you did not see or had no courage to buy...fair enough........dont complain .......what self assessment you are talking about.......There are guys in this forum who bought Bajaj Finance at Rs 1000-1200.....and they have openly stated so.......

I have always said that I sell and book profits as the market gets extended...currently I am liquidating my position in Asian Paints and HDFC bank so if they react I can buy them at lower prices , if they dont react, I am booking good profits in them...I did the same with Bajaj Finance .......and HDFC.....and many other stocks.......so if now Asian Paints or HDFC Bank comes down will you say that I mislead members here ???? And I should do self assessment about my views on Asian Paints ??

I had posted Nifty chart here with wave markings on it so I am of the view that we are in last upmove before a good correction and I am acting on my views , taking full responsibility of my actions......

Last edited:
And i am sorry ST bro, for using word " mislead..."

It shouldn't be correct wording...

Its my mistake...

Everyone free to express to his views either based on his position or based on his understanding....
We will have positions as per our views...because having a view and not having a position is paper trading.......but our views come first and then our position...not the other way round........and no one is misleading anyone here.....

Trading is funny business. There are many ways to look at things, and many ways to make money.
And to complicate matters many people lie and deceive ( talking in general) and give many many more ways to loose money. And so its natural to suspect others ( i do too ... ) and maybe to have some leftover feelings based on perceived ill advice. And there will be many things that we dont believe in ( ex someone said he is profitable trading every week etc etc ) and that can lead to arguments.

I don't thing anyone can make consistent money listening to other people for tips, so that is a lesson to learn for everyone i guess ( i too lost some based on other people's advice - not this forum). He too eventually raised up his hands saying your decision even though he was consistently pushing for some stocks ( again not related to forum and not directed at ST - net net i made small money once based on his investment ideas but i don't do that now ). And he was right, we have to have our own plan.

Many of us are making money, possibly after a lot of struggle and perhaps after failing through some teachers and their methods. I think best to just enjoy the success and forget the failures . We cannot over analyze our own trades( too much noise), no way we can do that in forum for other people's trades based on partial info. And no point wasting time arguing with others.
Leg pulling just for fun then ok, we get some periodic entertainment in forum.

Do people in this thread read others views as stock tips ? and act on them without doing their own study ...I thought this forum and this thread is not of bliend followers and people are matured enough to take their own decisions based on various views.If someone is treating them as stock tips, he is in wrong place.

If one observes, I dont post my analysis and views in this thread anymore and I post general information....I always have said that do your own analysis before investing...but each and every stock I ever talked about, I have bought it and backed my views with my own money.

Last edited:
^Sir ye toh galat ho jayega, if it happens... especially hard on fixed income people and retirees etc... people will be forced to invest more to get the same income... or they will switch to risker and dubious investment avenues ... aur fir se koi naya Subrata Roy banega...
Ab RBI kya karega dekhna hai... high inflation does not seem to be due to excess money supply - as indicated by the two posts above of Siddharth and Romeo sir... In one case NIMs will increase which will momentarily increase the profitability of the banks... but pickup in credit is essential (green shoots are there, possibly), otherwise increasing deposits may overwhelm the system eventually...
Isi post se sab shuru hua thhaa... ;)

1603741694901.jpeg