Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sridhga

Yes, very true. Most traders have high blood pressure due to sitting in front of the system for long time and monitoring it.. :)

The only way to handle this is to reduce your position size with respect to your capital. In addition to this, have stop-loss in place. While trading options work with spreads because they have built in stop-loss features.
Honestly, I never feel, I would get BP if I sit in front of the terminal. I enjoy the ride. Even if I made a loss, I would not regret if that loss were within my stop loss limits.

Last edited:
The only way to handle this is to reduce your position size with respect to your capital. In addition to this, have stop-loss in place. While trading options work with spreads because they have built in stop-loss features.
Honestly, I never feel, I would get BP if I sit in front of the terminal. I enjoy the ride. Even if I made a loss, I would not regret if that loss were within my stop loss limits.
exactly, i dont worked up when theres a loss or super excited when you make a profit. One thing I realised was having faith in you system and trading accordingly will solve most of the emotional issues( and the linked health issues :D )