Day Trading Stocks & Futures

If its not andhadhun trading and they have some steps they follow then only they can automate it.
If people dont know coding then they have to make their body as mechanical system themselves or atleast use some filtering system to filter trades or get it coded from some other person .

But making yourself mechanical will still not solve the problem and day trading takes lot of screentime and mental fatigue is too much.

So get it coded with entry/exit SL/TSL test it in Amibroker or Metastock or MT5 which has API bridge or API available from broker end since you need to place order too automatically to the terminal and exit at SL or target. Do test system in all the condition and also do real testing with very small amount to see all the slippage issues which you only be able to see in real time no bar replay will help you there :)

Now there are people who have problem with laptops not available all the time or are in office and cant open trading s/w...for them better code it on online platform like tradingview or put it on cloud and in the morning just give 10mins of time to start and later in the day 10min for exit. Also put alerts that would come to your mobile so that you can check online if you like.

Though above all takes lot of testing ,learning and hardwork since there are many hidden issue which after a lots of real testing can only come out but when you have achieved it you will be happy soul just monitoring your system only :)
just a clarification , on days like the few we had recently, due to high volatility where the market is racing up and down multiple times daily wouldnt a remote trading system like this be disastrous ? just asking

i think one of the brokers( zerodha i think) had some interface where writing your own algos was made easy, i tried but realised i was just not cut out for such things. didnt want to do something stupid and regret it later