Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

I'm thinking about moving to Bnf too.
NF is just too hectic. This whole month turned my +ve into -ve.
Today somehow scrapped through it. total nf lots done 175.
I think BNF is more hectic than NF...though I left them long back and trade them rarely...its better to automate your trading process so that you spend less screentime you will be more at peace :)

Raj232

I think BNF is more hectic than NF...though I left them long back and trade them rarely...its better to automate your trading process so that you spend less screentime you will be more at peace :)
Please enlighten on how do we automate the trading process .. or point us in the correct direction ...

mohan.sic

It looks like 24000-25000 range. 24000 CE and 25000 PE are trading at par, the in between options have premiums.

Looks like we will have to wait till option premium eating cools down.

Is there any way to have a chart of 2 scrips, one shows banknifty and the other shows the option.

That way, we will be able to see where was the option, say 24500 CE when the BNF was at 24500 at different time points ?

Tried in tradingview, doesn't look promising.
As far I know there is not even one good platform for comparitive charts. Amibroker is perfect but even after this many years still depending on Ami after having so many web trading platforms is so pathetic.

checkmate7

Please enlighten on how do we automate the trading process .. or point us in the correct direction ...
If its not andhadhun trading and they have some steps they follow then only they can automate it.
If people dont know coding then they have to make their body as mechanical system themselves or atleast use some filtering system to filter trades or get it coded from some other person .

But making yourself mechanical will still not solve the problem and day trading takes lot of screentime and mental fatigue is too much.

So get it coded with entry/exit SL/TSL test it in Amibroker or Metastock or MT5 which has API bridge or API available from broker end since you need to place order too automatically to the terminal and exit at SL or target. Do test system in all the condition and also do real testing with very small amount to see all the slippage issues which you only be able to see in real time no bar replay will help you there :)

Now there are people who have problem with laptops not available all the time or are in office and cant open trading s/w...for them better code it on online platform like tradingview or put it on cloud and in the morning just give 10mins of time to start and later in the day 10min for exit. Also put alerts that would come to your mobile so that you can check online if you like.

Though above all takes lot of testing ,learning and hardwork since there are many hidden issue which after a lots of real testing can only come out but when you have achieved it you will be happy soul just monitoring your system only :)

rajin90

175 nf option lots. Took My sl from both sides so not only had to turn the -ve to +ve but also to manage the active positions.
Last hour did many of those 1-2rs premium so it all added to it. 175 is a new record for me. 2500 brokerage today.
I use RTD with amibroker as well as Tradingview. I want to see CDS added to TV soon.

Raj232

If its not andhadhun trading and they have some steps they follow then only they can automate it.
If people dont know coding then they have to make their body as mechanical system themselves or atleast use some filtering system to filter trades or get it coded from some other person .

But making yourself mechanical will still not solve the problem and day trading takes lot of screentime and mental fatigue is too much.

So get it coded with entry/exit SL/TSL test it in Amibroker or Metastock or MT5 which has API bridge or API available from broker end since you need to place order too automatically to the terminal and exit at SL or target. Do test system in all the condition and also do real testing with very small amount to see all the slippage issues which you only be able to see in real time no bar replay will help you there :)

Now there are people who have problem with laptops not available all the time or are in office and cant open trading s/w...for them better code it on online platform like tradingview or put it on cloud and in the morning just give 10mins of time to start and later in the day 10min for exit. Also put alerts that would come to your mobile so that you can check online if you like.

Though above all takes lot of testing ,learning and hardwork since there are many hidden issue which after a lots of real testing can only come out but when you have achieved it you will be happy soul just monitoring your system only :)
Yes, very true. Most traders have high blood pressure due to sitting in front of the system for long time and monitoring it.. :)