Day Trading Stocks & Futures

option chain points to 25000 / 12000
now that i've posted it. it may make sense to buy some puts :D
It looks like 24000-25000 range. 24000 CE and 25000 PE are trading at par, the in between options have premiums.

Looks like we will have to wait till option premium eating cools down.

Is there any way to have a chart of 2 scrips, one shows banknifty and the other shows the option.

That way, we will be able to see where was the option, say 24500 CE when the BNF was at 24500 at different time points ?

Tried in tradingview, doesn't look promising.

It looks like 24000-25000 range. 24000 CE and 25000 PE are trading at par, the in between options have premiums.

Is there any way to have a chart of 2 scrips, one shows banknifty and the other shows the option.

That way, we will be able to see where was the option, say 24500 CE when the BNF was at 24500 at different time points ?

See, this is the chart of BNF + PE 24500.

This is untradable. I would like Banknifty on the LHS Y axis and the option on the RHS Y axis. Is it possible ?

PS : I don't use Amibroker.

tradingview looks cumbersome. I'm not sure about the charts in the all broker softwares, i'd tried it in odin and it is possible to get 2 charts. not overlapping prices but its not very comfortable as they say, I think it's possible in MT4. i've seen a lot of people offering feeds at reasonable prices. was actually thinking of trying it out for a couple of m,onths. For me it's a nice and comfortable software

For me the absolute correctness of tick , etc etc which I see many people looking for is not very important. I just need to understand the flow. So small aberrations in the candles are not of very big impact in my method of trading.