Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

is equitas ipo worth applying?
I'm not :D reason I have overweight positions in financials already :p hdfc brought alot of dough home.
but in IPO lottery, the lot size is like a trade size so doesn't matter much even if you play for listing gains which i think should be good enough.
buying on listing day, this i wouldn't bcos of the space it is in. risk of lending is on higher side.
Priority sectors etc

Maybe the one rupee coins are being discontinued.... After all in the current economy, the labour class has lost everything, and the only thing remaining with them are chillar coins.
And for all the people who are going to jump into the discussion as to how fantastic the economy has picked up at supersonic rocket speed, I would like to let them know, am involved with a few NGO's providing them with basic things like food and medicines.
The state of the lower middle class is beyond pathetic as of now. The situation on the ground is horrible.
I don't know how, but there should have been some way for the government to reach out to these poor people. Spending more than 8000 crores on an airplane that will be used by a handful of people is pathetic to the core.
A 300 rupees kit that we provide to these poor people helps them get by without going hungry for 10 to 15 days.
I pay lakhs as GST, know some people who pay 1000 times more than me also, where is the money going.. To let you guys know, women of these households even resort to prostitution to feed their children. And some people spend thousands of crores on statues and planes.
Sorry for the long post, just had to let it out.
I won't be replying to any people who are definitely going to attack this post about how India is shining so brightly that it's visible from Mars. I don't care about it.
Every visit to these poor people shakes me to the core...

Last edited:
Maybe the one rupee coins are being discontinued.... After all in the current economy, the labour class has lost everything, and the only thing remaining with them are chillar coins.
And for all the people who are going to jump into the discussion as to how fantastic the economy has picked up at supersonic rocket speed, I would like to let them know, am involved with a few NGO's providing them with basic things like food and medicines.
The state of the lower middle class is beyond pathetic as of now. The situation on the ground is horrible.
I don't know how, but there should have been some way for the government to reach out to these poor people. Spending more than 3000 crores on an airplane that will be used by a handful of people is pathetic to the core.
A 300 rupees kit that we provide to these poor people helps them get by without going hungry for 10 to 15 days.
I pay lakhs as GST, know some people who pay 1000 times more than me also, where is the money going.. To let you guys know, women of these households even resort to prostitution to feed their children. And some people spend thousands of crores on statues and planes.
Sorry for the long post, just had to let it out.
I won't be replying to any people who are definitely going to attack this post about how India is shining so brightly that it's visible from Mars. I don't care about it.
Every visit to these poor people shakes me to the core...
not 3000 crores but 8000 crores
Right !!!!