Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Just something to keep an eye after a full stomach tomorrow (post lunch session)...
UK needs three-week lockdown for COVID-19 reset: Govt adviser
Farrar, who is director of the Wellcome Trust and a member of the government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies, said the response needed to be immediate because putting it off would only worsen and lengthen the crisis.

ST sir... needed your views on Dmart... anything fundamentally changing for it which the news is not spelling out and it is undergoing some kind of rerating? or is it accumulate on dips?
Let their stores open and let them come back in business with full capacity particularly in non essential goods where they get higher margins ,then a new entrant can think of buying.....for investors whose buying price is Rs 1000 or less, they can hold and keep a close watch on the developments on their business.Every investor has to make his own assessment whether or not the fundamentals of the company have changed temporarily or there is a permanent shift and act accordingly.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

travi

Let their stores open and let them come back in business with full capacity particularly in non essential goods where they get higher margins ,then a new entrant can think of buying.....for investors whose buying price is Rs 1000 or less, they can hold and keep a close watch on the developments on their business.Every investor has to make his own assessment whether or not the fundamentals of the company have changed temporarily of there is a permanent shift and act accordingly.

Smart_trade
Sirji, what Dr bhai is asking in short is, when you buy or dump pls let us know at the right time :DD

In our country making money from investing is pretty easy.....every 2 years we get a big correction for various reasons.....so wait patiently and buy Asian Paints,Berger Paints,Pidilite, Bajaj Finance,HDFC twins,Nestle,TCS in the correction and you will comfortably make a very handsome returns with minimum risk . 1-2 may lag but others will compensate for them.......no need of doing some fancy dancing of buying some unknown stocks which is supposed to be a cheap stock but future multibagger unless its growth trajectory convinces us about the merits of the company....
ST sir, You have explained how you trade, but how do you invest? You study balance sheets, financials or go with blue chips which are visible directly but we chose to ignore because of price(not value). What’s your approach to investing, something like Peter Lynch says, checkout the stocks you see everyday.

ST sir, You have explained how you trade, but how do you invest? You study balance sheets, financials or go with blue chips which are visible directly but we chose to ignore because of price(not value). What’s your approach to investing, something like Peter Lynch says, checkout the stocks you see everyday.
Yes I study balance sheets,financial statements,the management quality,company's competitive advantage,whether they are top leaders in their segments, whether they have a clear growth path visible for next 5-6 years atleast.....

But dont go on how I invest as my returns expectations in a year from my investment is very low ( as compared to returns talked about here ) so most of the members here will be highly disappointed with my expectation of 20-22 % CAGR on my investment....if I get that, I am a more than happy person...

Keep your eyes and ears open to what is happening around you and you will know which are the great companies to invest......as regarding prices, good companies are never cheap....Asian Paints and Nestle were expensive stocks 10-20 years ago as they are today but they have given solid returns in last 10 years.....

Last edited: