Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Thanks. Let me grab my time machine.
The main point is identifying the approximate strike and staying invested. Time machine will get you nothing as it is equivalent to a dream :DD

But in case anyone has some methods in identifying this pattern, etc.. it would be good to share and know such methods :)

The main point is identifying the approximate strike and staying invested. Time machine will get you nothing as it is equivalent to a dream :DD

But in case anyone has some methods in identifying this pattern, etc.. it would be good to share and know such methods :)
WELL . . .

Check if it broke the previous High's for a few days in a row . . .

and while doing that the price also broke the opening // noon // yesterday's range

can pick and choose any breakout method, it fits nicely on the type of price data you are sharing

For the market to show weakness, it has to break earlier day's low atleast, market correcting and then rallying and failing to go above the rally high and subsequently going below the valley low to make lower tops and lower bottoms.For last 10 days earlier day's low is not broken and the market did more than 1100 nifty points in last 10 days....so weakness is only in our mind and anticipation. If anyone shorted nifty on daily timeframe in swing trades on this perceived weakness,he lost his money in stoplosses but most importantly he lost a chance of participating and making money in this over 1100 points rally, a lost opportunity.Intraday traders can capitalise on intraday moves both ways up and down, on short term trends, if they are nimble in entries and exits.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
BN/N50

anyone noticing any weakness in charts/analysis
for 2-4% dip
starting in next 1-3 sessions
We have completed day 9 of Sell Setup in nifty and bank nifty both. By power of 9 , we may make a rally top in next 2-3 days and go sideways to down in a corrective mode. But it will be too premature to call it start of a downtrend till we get more evidence to prove the same.

In my view based on my market analysis, we are atleast 20-25 days away from the end of the upmove and final intermediate rally top........but that is an overall view of how things are likely to shape up....trading to be done on our short term /trading timeframe charts only.

Last edited: