Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

There was mention of black money. I assumed cash. All this round tripping is an enigma to me. How does that happen ? Why would one transport illegally earned INR to Mauritius and try to bring it back legally :confused:
i'd seen some seminars by people at moneylife foundation. one of the them, not sure whether it was ambarish baliga had explained how this money routing in done. he had even taken names like sharad pawar and chidambaram on how they create laws and loop holes for facilitating this

i'd seen some seminars by people at moneylife foundation. one of the them, not sure whether it was ambarish baliga had explained how this money routing in done. he had even taken names like sharad pawar and chidambaram on how they create laws and loop holes for facilitating this
Recently saw a move called Syriana (Matt Damon, George Clooney) and one of the characters gave a memorable quote: "Corruption is government intrusion into market efficiencies in the form of regulations. That's Milton Friedman. He got a goddamn Nobel Prize. We have laws against it precisely so we can get away with it. Corruption is our protection. Corruption keeps us safe and warm. Corruption is why you and I are prancing around in here instead of fighting over scraps of meat out in the streets. Corruption is why we win."