Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Only one lot applied... 0/1 for both cams and chemcon... during that time market looked down and despite my advice none of my family members applied (this is where democracy fails and dictatorship works... should have pushed through forcibly like farm bills... hamare yahan toh gandhi ji ka statue bhi nahi hai for family members to protest ;) )

fearful of longterm mazgaon because all defence PSUs are below IPO price today...
prefer nippon or hdfc to uti because although they are costlier than uti, they also seem to be gaining marketshare at its expense...
yes, very funny. none at my place really get the concept of trading( as in active participation ) so they dont ask and i dont tell. I used to explain alot in detail many years ago.

hdfcamc gave a very good dip to buy, i've got good avg, infact better then what i got in Mar-Apr.
strong stocks will keep bouncing back. ( someone told me that :DD )

travi

:) that was good idea...next time try more ac's.. i have a friend who applies in 20 to 25 accounts. ( ipo's, buy backs or any such good corp actions)
and he really makes good money in easy way.
that was for 2 ipo. for a normal household with 3 members having investing etc being managed in all their names its reasonable to have 3 actively participate :D
Govt after bringing ltcg under tax, no household can afford to do it under one name as before. so over 2018 i guess most ppl had to spread it. wealth ultimately belongs to the family.