Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I think calls can be bought now or at any dip now. the index is looking like building up to burst out in one direction. and my feeling is it may probably be up.
i have calls which i'll hold till tomorrow or friday
I am not much on Greeks but it seems to me that the PEs are having higher theta and lower delta than the CEs.

I am not much on Greeks but it seems to me that the PEs are having higher theta and lower delta than the CEs.
The greeks are greek to me too. honestly i wouldnt know how to interpret them either. my positions are based of the option chain. and i have next week options. so a little wider area to play with. decay isnt as fast. . but i guess i still hold the view of an up move.
plus i do have my stops in place. just in case

I think calls can be bought now or at any dip now. the index is looking like building up to burst out in one direction. and my feeling is it may probably be up.
i have calls which i'll hold till tomorrow or friday
Market env might be changing. We had a lot of buy the dips, and it may happen again but bears look good from here atleast in 75m charts. We are long due for some expansion in HTF. Weekly has been tight for many many weeks. Or maybe i am just hoping, lets see ..