Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

So the government should listen to you and stop testing altogether.
Maybe you dont know or are very naive... That even the slightest infection by Covid leaves irreparable damage to many parts of the body.
Only dying is not the end result of an infection. I know people who can't work for more than an hour or 2, after recovering from Covid. And it's been a few months since they have tested negative again.
It's bringing the oncet of diabetes almost a decade earlier in people. Maybe that's not of consequence to you.
It's just like counting the fatalities in Hiroshima at the time when in was bombed.
People are still dying because of the effects it left on people who did not due from the explosion.
This is my last interaction with you in any subject, because all your replies and posts look childish to me. Just my opinion..... You could be 82 years old for all I know.
You should be giving guidance to the govt on the subject based on your theory on the subject. But the govt. and people think otherwise with teh unlocks in place. .. and yea, I would not expect and reply as there would be none. :)

You should be giving guidance to the govt on the subject based on your theory on the subject. But the govt. and people think otherwise with teh unlocks in place. .. and yea, I would not expect and reply as there would be none. :)
Wish you all the best with turning 15000 into 3.5 lakhs every expiry.
Yes, I have given guidance to the local municipal Corporation, and yes, they have taken up some of my issues, which we were able to agree on.
As for you... Am done interacting with you. Hope we can agree to disagree.
Hope the NSE makes all days expiry days for you to mint money. Best of luck!
And yes, I would love to be proved wrong on my assumptions... as it would mean a reduction of this God Forsaken Pandemic.

midhoo

Unfortunately nope.. I had tried doing a cumulative task of getting many tools put together which could trade from excel. Anytime of everytime you come out with a basic idea, many suggest things are are not so viable.
Each one suggesting different charts, software and tools.

I used to trade based on excel similar to what @midhoo posted .. but due to changes in NSE site, I stopped using it and started with manual page refresh.

There are number of indicators and easy ways to make money. However, there are false signals as well.
Using simple and easy software can work wonders. Coming back to your point, nope, this is just an illustration / educational purposes.
Unually, I'm unable to stay with the the full trade myself .. and either enter late or exit early, due to lack of all tools at the same place.

NSE want us to buy data from their data vendors. Everything only comes at a price.