Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Hey all would appreciate if some members who are trading especially with iifl or any other broker can help me with regards to their f&o policy in the last few days of expiry when there is physical delivery and an increase of margins.

1.Is there additional margin of carrying futures lot from friday till thursday.I know that options has even if it is a plain long call/put.

2.What about hedged margin benefit which Nse provides these days is that still valid in expiry week?For example bull call spread.Or is there increase in margins?

Although if you need to go to Bhutan (by road) only, you don't even need a passport. A DL will suffice. I can confirm :)
But that was 5 years back.
Yeah, any kind of id was ok - ration card, college id card etc. :)

Although if you need to go to Bhutan (by road) only, you don't even need a passport. A DL will suffice. I can confirm :)
But that was 5 years back.
now you need everything..nothing special for Indians..
Even you have to pay per day govt fee

Raj232

1 move above 21600 seems possible now :)
21600 looks far fetched.. if it goes to 21500 it would be great.. but does not seem so.. small green candles and large red candles shows selling pressure.
It will go tuk tuk .. (sideways) for a while before any upmove...

Govt fee was payable back then too,, but like timepass said any id was acceptable. If there was a problem, just visit the Indian embassy on the other side of the border.

@timepass - Since you mentioned college id, I recollect someone telling me "Log exam admit cards lekar aate hai, aapke pas to DL hai - lol)

Back to market.

Last edited: