Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Thanks for pointing out. I meant 11400 only :)
One might well ask why expecting a low? If we see prices bar by bar, usually trades are done by computers and every close is the open price for the next bar (in a 5 minute chart). Very rarely there is disruption in this pattern. But on Friday and today, every candle shows jumps and gaps in prices which makes me think there are powerful pulls in both directions. There is a gap to be filled and 11400 is the next support. Similarly further fall can take us to 11320 and 11250 as well.
when mkts are flat, not many trades occur and same applies to the logic of HFT/arbitrage/algos so the spread widens. i think its just a liquidity issue but deducing low liquidity and direction - i wouldn't concur.

Also, lets say 11400 and 11600 are key support / ress zones, so it is again obvious that more mkt participants will get in and therefore liquidity will improve there. Apart from that time of the day is also a factor. Volumes aren't consistent throughout the day.

Nifty Bank – Nifty Ratio
At lowest since May 2020
Near breakout level in 2008

Weekly Death Cross
50-WMA crosses below 200-WMA
Previous & only other instance of weekly death cross in 2009
Interesting, Nifty Bank bottomed out in a few weeks after forming death cross

Last edited:
Stanchart hsbc reports say they have moved suspicious funds. Global markets down. Us markets are down.

European markets down about 2.5% while us futures down 1.6 %
These reports are all useless. Absolute idiots taking these decisions about which funds are suspicious.
It's been 2 years now, my friends funds are help up by these idiots, as they have flagged the transaction as suspicious. No amout of proof and documentation is enough for those idiots.
Both banks, Hsbc and Stanchart were party to the transaction. One was receiving the funds, other was the sending bank.
Awesome amout of red tape faced....