Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I want to know how to start with python with only focus on trading related programming...
I know programming in many low level as C and java..
any reference with focus on trading will be appreciated..

Is Fyers algo working good in real market scenario?
If you already know how to code, then one option is to just start coding in python and use google as your reference.
That is what i did and had no issue at all. I have not yet 'studied' python but use it just fine. stack exchange type of sites will give you the better option for most of your questions ( including the very basic)

You can look at pandas/numpy libraries for data processing. fyers api is very easy to use, its just function calls and they handle the REST stuff. pycharm is a decent IDE to make your life easier.

python is a very easy to use language, its much faster to code something. To the point, that i rather not use other languages now ..

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Drreddy was a good short candidate today. At one point in the morning, the IV percentile went to 99 After that there was a severe drop in IV. 5600 Call was available to short at 80-90. Has now come down to 35-40. You got Vega,Delta and Theta in your favor today.
1600664218848.png

Last edited:
route mobile like happiest minds has doubled on listing :)
used to be a big deal before, now its become common.
Thanks to IRCTC ...
Once we were discussing about IRCTC gains over lunch, few of my colleagues who are newbies applied for a zerodha account on the same day.
Since then they started applying in any IPO blindly. Looks like market has been rewarding them so far.

hope your orders aren't fat fingers :D
Thanks for pointing out. I meant 11400 only :)
One might well ask why expecting a low? If we see prices bar by bar, usually trades are done by computers and every close is the open price for the next bar (in a 5 minute chart). Very rarely there is disruption in this pattern. But on Friday and today, every candle shows jumps and gaps in prices which makes me think there are powerful pulls in both directions. There is a gap to be filled and 11400 is the next support. Similarly further fall can take us to 11320 and 11250 as well.