Day Trading Stocks & Futures

midhoo

:D:D I am not great like you say, I also make enough and more mistakes.
My method is not mechanical. In fact many do not even like it because it is emotional rather then mechanical. ( so i can't back test it)
There is a brief document on approximately how i trade which was magnanimously compiled by @sanju005ind in my signature. it is still a fluid method and i keep changing it dynamically. but the one thing i learnt is immaterial of what your strategy is, if you have seen it work over a period of time and seen it giving results put your faith in it and trade. simple as that. I do not follow many strategies, I use gann levels in the morning for my exits and stops. entries are dynamic.( there is a method in my order placing which i wrote in earlier posts)

"
My system is also dynamic as per price action, that's why many times I did early exit.

Great. Can you please elaborate what you mean by activity? volume going up?
it is not just the eod volumes. you may see some spike in volume or exiting positions inbetween which is unusual and indicates a probable movement in that direction. You cannot place your entire strategy on that alone you need your other methods ,but it helps to give a sense of possible direction, if not the same day then probably the next couple of days. I had seen this volume at 22000 yesterday hence i had given that strike as possible close, but that movement happened only today. so you need to move with the market( my opinion), though i had lost some money yesterday on puts i still believed that movement i saw in the option chain

midhoo

:D:D I am not great like you say, I also make enough and more mistakes.
My method is not mechanical. In fact many do not even like it because it is emotional rather then mechanical. ( so i can't back test it)
There is a brief document on approximately how i trade which was magnanimously compiled by @sanju005ind in my signature. it is still a fluid method and i keep changing it dynamically. but the one thing i learnt is immaterial of what your strategy is, if you have seen it work over a period of time and seen it giving results put your faith in it and trade. simple as that. I do not follow many strategies, I use gann levels in the morning for my exits and stops. entries are dynamic.( there is a method in my order placing which i wrote in earlier posts)

"
@sanju005ind Can you please post that compilation?