Day Trading Stocks & Futures

lemondew

:p:p yes true for intraday/swing system. May be those who hold stocks for long term need to know if something fundamentally has changed on the ground.
China buzzed Taiwan with 18 millitary aircraft. Taiwan scrambled their jets too.
Most likely the trigger for the fall.... But who cares. Charts talk to technical traders anyway.
My 12 year old told me to jump in, seeing the big red bar. And he is in no way in touch with international millitary intelligence.
So, if a 12 year old can say... Sell.... It's freaking out!!! ... We grown ups can too....
Post action, it may turn out to even be a fat finger mistake. Who cares. As long as markets move.

faith in your strategy and system. i know that when i was posting about market going down, and the market was trying to go up a lot of people must have secretly laughed. but since i had been consistently seeing the activity at lower levels i knew it will go down. every time the market went up i just added to my position.

believe in your system and follow it. it will give you fruits. i had 4 positions , 2 in bank nifty 22400 at 303 sold 596, and 22200 pe.( carryover from yesterday at 288 sold at 488, nifty 11500 pe at 71 sold at 118 , i also took 6 rs from rel;icance 2320 pe first and again 8 rs in a second trade.

its only because i have absolute faith in my system, even when it goes against me ( which i safeguard with stops. ) my profits are usually 3-4 times my stops. so even if it works 50% of the time. i still make good.
Sir, you are great.

How did you get the belief in your system? Is it due to backtesting or experience in trading with it?

If you don't mind, is your system mechanical? I am having a problem with my discretionary system, of course, the problem lies in me

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I know this is silly question, but please kindly answer it

Do I need to worry about my money in the HDFC Bank? I have some bulk amount so asking
I don't think you need to worry for long term. I am also invested. Currently we are seeing a knee jerk reaction.

Vivek

:p:p yes true for intraday/swing system. May be those who hold stocks for long term need to know if something fundamentally has changed on the ground.
Though, part 2 of the post, I did NOT short even such an obvious fall, as my system does not permit me to take fresh positions after 2 pm. So, we both, me and my son, watched the markets fall.... It was fun ...